Dates for St. Declan’s Way 2020 are as follows (all are the second Saturday in each month to fit in with weekly work schedules):
- April 11th (Holy Saturday) – Cashel to Cahir
- May 9th – Cahir to Goatenbridge
- June 13th – Goatenbridge to Lismore
- July 11th – Lismore to Aglish
- August 8th – Aglish to Ardmore
The price for the event is €125 for all 5 stagesor€30 per stage when booked individually.–Each stage is between 18 and 25km long. Only Stage 3 (Goatenbridge to Lismore) involves mountain walking. The rest are relatively flat.Payment includes refreshments at check-in, buses from check-in to walk start point, stewards and guides on the day and refreshments at sign-out (which will be back at the check-in location). Once finished you can then get into your cars to drive home whenever you please. Booking will open shortly, we’ll have a link to booking here when it is open.